- Computational Vertebrate Paleontology
- 3D visualizations of skeletal structure (the "DinoMorph" project).
- Scientific Visualization of Very Large Data Sets
- Processing massive data sets and revealing insights about their fundamental patterns.
- Tuning and Analysis Utilities (TAU)
- Visual programming and performance analysis environment for C++, C, Fortran 90.
- Neural Electro Magnetic Ontologies (NEMO)
- Ontologies and tools for representation, classification, and meta-analysis of brain electromagnetic data.