- Reliable monitoring of IP prefix hijacking and other prefix-level anomalies.
- DNS Security
- DNS security investigation and monitoring.
- Internet Routing Forensics
- Understanding, monitoring and detecting abnormal BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) events.
- Self-propagating worm observation and rapid detection.
- Active phishing disruption.
- Protected and incentivized peer-to-peer data sharing between distrusted and selfish clients.
- Internet IP source address validity enforcement.
- Cloud Computing Security
- Investigating methods for securing the cloud infrastructure against attacks on computation and stored data.
- Mobile Privacy
- Investigating efficient cryptographic and systems-based mechanisms for ensuring user privacy on mobile phones.
- Storage and Embedded System Security
- Mechanisms for securing storage and embedded devices and ensuring the security of host computers.
Laboratories and Affiliations: