Theoretical Computer Science
- Computational solutions to algebraic problems
- Computational complexity and practical solvability of questions that can make use of algebraic structures such as groups.
- Communication Network Design and Fault Tolerant Communication Networks
- Investigation of classes of minimal graphs preserving connectivity under certain types of element failures.
- Computation in Tree-Like Graphs
- Structural properties of graphs embeddable in k-trees.
- Computer/Communication Networks
- Graph theoretic approaches to efficient network communication.