What is WICS?
Women in Computer Science (WICS) is a student group affiliated with the University of Oregon Department of Computer & Information Science. The purpose of WICS is to provide UO CIS women with benefits that contribute to their success. WICS is also interested in increasing the number of women in the field of Computer Science as a whole. In the past, WICS has provided scholarships, K-12 outreach, tutoring, mentoring, a monthly lunch series, a lecture series, and educational/career workshops.
- Contribute to the success of UO women in CS
- Increase participation of women in CS
- Emily Schwarz, President — eschwarz (at) cs (dot) uoregon (dot) edu
- Hannah Pruse, Vice President
- Christina Watkins, Chief Secretary Fall, Winter Terms
- Lily Moch, Chief Secretary Spring Term
- Elizabeth Fuller, Chief Treasurer
- David Ross, Chief of Social Media
- Holly Brice, Deputy of Twitter Spring Term
- Lara Letaw, Chief Webmaster — zephron (at) cs (dot) uoregon (dot) edu
- Lara Letaw, President — zephron (at) cs (dot) uoregon (dot) edu
- Christina Watkins, Chief Secretary
- Vasha Dutell, Chief Seminar Coordinator
- Emily Schwarz, Chief of Social Media
- Hannah Pruse, Chief of Publicity
- Adam Bates, Chief Schmoozer
Join the mailing list to get information and announcements about up coming events. Email cheri (at) cs (dot) uoregon (dot) edu with the words "subscribe wics" in the body to be added to the list.