This map shows the things that are relavant to OPLSS, things that are within walking distance, and things that are within biking distance.
These are events that are happening in Eugene that I consider accessible to OPLSS. Accessible may mean that it is within walking distance, or it is easily reachable by mass transit, or (like Sam Bond's) the venue is so chill and locally relevant that I think you can get out and walk a bit. In the case of the Cricket Quarter Finals, they are just there so you won't think Oregon is completely uncivilized. (When writing the preceeding sentence, I was moved to look up Morris Dancing, and not-so-surprised to find that there are a number of Morris Dancing groups in Oregon)
- PICFEST (Pacific International Children's Choir Festival)
- Oregon Bach Festival
- Oh, Kay!
- Oregon Contemporary Theater
- Shakespeare's RICHARD III
- Jordan Snitzer Museum of Art on UO campus Admission is free to college students
- The Museum of Natural and Cultural History on UO campus
- Shelton McMurphey Johnson House [Directions]
- Jacobs Art Gallery [Directions]
- Maude Kerns Art Center [Directions]
- Bijou Art Cinemas [Directions]