2011 Graduate Research Poster Contest
In Winter 2011, the CIS department sponsored a graduate research poster contest. The main prizes were awarded by a jury of three faculty judges. The people's choice award was decided by popular vote from the students and staff in the department. Judging Criteria included research content and poster design. All posters are on display in the department hallways. The winning groups are shown below.
Click the title to see a pdf of the poster.
- Who do you think I am? — First Prize
- Lara Letaw
- Mode of Disparities Error Correction of Eye Tracking Data — Second Prize
- Yunfeng Zhang
- Map Sonification for Accessibility — People's Choice Award
- Nafisa Afrin, Megen Brittel
- Secure Function Evaluation in Mobil Environments
- Benjamin Mood
- Explaining the Gender Gap in Computer Science
- Kiki Protsman
- For more information:
- Ginnie Lo